Interior LED fixture for hazardous area, Zone 1
Explosion proof interior lighting fixtures are applicable for hazardous areas, zone 1. They are designed according to rules of maritime classification societies and IEC standards. Ceiling recessed mounted luminaire for LED with easily adjustable mounting brackets, combined with front covers fitted to specific ceiling types. Electro-galvanised steel luminaire housing with white epoxy/ polyester powder coated paint finish. Front cover plates are to be ordered separately. Front covers with polycarbonate guard and with double prismatic diffusers (DP) as standard. Frame (FR) for 2 different ceilings: DAMPA/ DAN M300 or NORAC B500. Emergency 1,5 hour (E1) or 3 hours (E3). Frames for emergency as FR GRX3-E (integrated battery) or FR GRX-EB (batterybox). Frame (FR) is to be ordered separately as it is accessories.
- DP: Frame with double prismatic plastic diffuser. Frame for adaption to actual ceiling type to be ordered separately. Frames: (FR GRX3..) to be ordered separately. Models available for different ceiling types, for luminaires with internal or external emergency and for standard luminaires.
- Interior lighting fixture for use in marine and Ex-classified Zone 1 areas.
- According to rules of maritime classification and IEC norms. For recessed installation in variants of panel ceilings.
- Steel powder coated white RAL 9016
- Delivered with Ex-approved electronic ballast, HF. Available with emergency battery backup, internal battery (E1, E3) or external battery box (EB1, EB3). E1/S or EB1/S. 1,5 hours emergency E3/S or EB3/S, 3 hours emergency
- Recessed mounting with included suspension rails or adjustable swingarm brackets.
- Through wiring with one terminal block in each end for max 6 mm² wires.
- One M25 Nickel plated Brass cable gland and one Nickel plated Brass blind plug in each end as standard, in external battery box only one cable gland.
No downloads available