An architectural family developed for maximum efficacy. The Glamox DL70-R is a lightweight and extremely energyefficient LED downlight family suitable for marine applications on various types of vessels. It offers excellent light parameters, a long lifespan and flicker-free light with low glare. This ensures significant energy savings and sustainability while maintaining the desired visual comfort. DL70 fits nearly all marine ceilings, is easy to install, and has B15* fire approvals. (M) versions are marine approved.
- Crew and Passenger areas onboard any type of vessel. Cabins, corridors, stair cases, restaurants, lounges and shopping areas. Bridge and ECR with EMC1 variants. See also similar web group for B0 fire rated versions.
- Led from 800 up to 2200 lumens, Light color 3000 or 4000K. Others on request.
- An aluminium heat sink combined with halogen-free, flame-retardant, V0-quality, glass-reinforced plastics. IP55 from below. Trim rings in White (WH), Chrome (CH), Black (BL) or Brass (BR). Can be delivered with or without (WO TR) trim.
- According to rules of marine classification societies.
- Available with low glare Silver Matt (SM) reflector and Wide Beam. Optionally with Black Matt (BM) or Silver mirror type (SI) reflector. Lens on the led.
- Recessed mounting, with 2 adjustable fixing arms for ceilings up to 50mm thickness. Possibility for screw mounting offering unlimited ceiling thickness. For B15 fire classification please look at service manual.
- Delivered with quick connectors, 2 x Wago Midi (2xQCA) as standard. Optionally with 2 x Ensto NAC (2xQCE). Connection (BOX) version available with (2xM20) Cable glands.
- Wago or Ensto connectors for supply cables can be delivered as extras. Can be found under accessories.
- DNV, IEC 60092-306:2009, CE, UKCA.
- HF and DALI Available with 3h battery back-up. 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz as standard. Please consult your sales representative for other voltages of driver options.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products
Result: 0 products