This low recessed downlight is designed according to marine norms. It fits nearly all ceiling thicknesses and has a B0 fire design. DL41 fits both cutout diameters 155mm and 145mm. The luminaire body is made of galvanized white painted steel. Reflector of anodized aluminum with an integrated opalic diffuser in polycarbonate. Trims and decors are available in white, chrome or brushed aluminum. The mounting of decors is easy with bayonet connection and due to quick connectors luminaire is easy to install. Trimrings, Décor elements and light control elements have to be ordered separately, see accessories. Available as HF or DALI-B, as night light version HF-NL and as central battery emergency light version HF-Z.
Light colour temperature
- Light mixing chamber with silver matt aluminium reflector and opalic polycarbonate diffuser.
- Integrated on/off (HF)
- Housing of painted and galvanized steel, white coloured. Trims of painted or chromed steel or brushed aluminum.
- Ø145 mm - Ø155 mm
- For cabin and public areas as cabins, corridors, stair cases, lounges and shopping areas.
- Recessed mounting, fixed with 3 screws. No ceiling thickness limitation. Designed for B0 fire protection ceiling without any need for fire hat.
Voltage / Frequency
- 220-240Vac 50/60Hz
- Cable with quick connector (Wago - QCA, or Ensto - QCE) or cable with connection box (1C) that has push in terminal block.
No downloads available