The new Glamox AL60/61 is a robust designed family of luminaires with an elegant expression – specially designed for LED. The family consists of berth light, mirror light, circular light, two indoor square lights and two outdoor square lights. The luminaires fit in applications like cabins, corridors, lounges and entrance areas. The AL60/61 family is designed and approved for marine demands. Glamox states quality in design and gives the product 5 years warranty.
AL60-SQ, surface mounted light for wall and ceiling for indoor use. AL60-SQ comes in two different sizes, 290 x 290 mm and 340 x 340 mm, in grey, white or black colour. Several decors are available (details see technical description). The light technique make sure that the luminaire gives a very good and homogen light. IP54 and IK10 (impact class) give flexibility in usage. Due to the LED technology the light is energy saving and offers a long lifetime. The compact design enables an easy installation.
- For crew and public areas as cabins, corridors, stair cases, lounges and shopping areas.
- According to marine requirements
- Surface or wall mounting, fixed with 4 screws. Backside has 3 x M20 knock outs with grommets for fixed cable installation cable. Sides have 3 M20 knock outs with Quick seal grommets that takes cables from 7 to 11 mm in diameter. Push in terminal block 5 x 2 x 2.5 mm².
- AL60-SQ 290 => 290 x 290 mm AL60-SQ 340 => 340 x 340 mm
- Colour tolerances: MacAdams 3 Colour rendering: CRI > 8 Color temperature 3000K or 4000K on request Lifetime: Minimum 50 000 hour, L70 at max Ta=45°C or 50°C SQ290 LED 1100 lumen out SQ340 LED 2000 lumen out For precise lumen values please see the data sheet on item level
- The housing is made in solid die-cast aluminium IP54and painted in polyester powder paint in colour grey (RAL 9006), White (RAL 9016) or Black (RAL 9005). The diffuser is in impact resistant opal polycarbonate (PC). Decor rings are in black, white, grey, chrome and cobber. Without a decorative trim ring the AL60 SQ will have an an even more robust look. Décor explaination: GR/ = Grey main body BL/ = Black main body WH/ = White main body /CH = Chrome décor /CO = Copper decor /BL = Black decor /GR = Grey decor /WH = White decor
- With integrated HF driver that also can be phase cut dimmed.
- IK10 impact class and IP54 ingress protection.
No downloads available