Smart, elegant lighting for all marine ceilings
- Fire rated B0 and approved for B15 with extra insulation
- GP versions for easy upgrade and large/several cables . Marine approved (M) versions
- Three different optics where the SM optics bring the illumination and visual comfort to the next level
- Designed to fit most marine ceiling panels with flexible robust fixing arms that swing to end or side
The AL40-R fits nearly all marine ceilings, is easy to install, and has B0 and B15* fire ratings. (M) versions are marine approved. Robust steel housing is powder coated white RAL9016. Adjustable swing arms are included up to 52mm ceiling thickness. Diffuser IP44 in high quality Micro Prismatic (MP) or Opalic (OP) Polycarbonate. Silver Matt reflector optics (SM) for very low glare and modern look. Emergency versions with External Battery 3h (EB3). Short version possible with Internal battery (E3). Charging indicator under the diffuser. *B15 Fire rating requires extra insulation
- DNV, IEC 60092-306:2009, CE, UKCA.
Body material and colour
- Steel, White powder coated.
- EMC2 (A) as standard, EMC1 (B) available on request
- Light output 2200lm to 4000lm, Light color 3000 and 4000K as standard, others on request
- 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Elegant linear luminaire designed for life at sea
- Available with SPR -Sensor (PIR), SMR-Sensor (Microwave) on request.
- Recessed in ceiling, fast and easy mounting with four adjustable swing arms, included. Cabling; With 2xM25 wide range Polyamide cable glands or with Wago Quick Connectors In/Out (2xQCA).
- External battery back-up for 3h duration (EB3), short luminaire also possible with Internal battery (E3)
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products