To strengthen our technical department, we are now looking for a Field Engineer in Glamox Northern Europe, a business unit within the Global Marine & Offshore lighting division. We are looking for a person with a great interest in the green transition and who has ambitions to create a more sustainable environment. By joining us, you will be part of a knowledgeable and international team with a strong focus on delivering innovative products for our customers.
- Advise our customers, with a focus on sustainable lighting solutions
- Plan and execute worldwide inspections and upgrades on vessels in collaboration with our sales team and customer
- Specify, document and quote new sustainable lighting solutions
- Perform startup & commissioning
- Assist customers with support, troubleshooting and training
With support from Glamox’s vast experience in all types of lighting solutions for maritime, wind and energy applications, you will be able to support customers by providing sustainable solutions that help replace outdated and discontinued products with refit solutions (MRO), light management solutions (LMS) and Human Centric Light (HCL)
Together we can help our customers be more sustainable and reduce their lighting energy consumption by up to 90%.
Skills and qualifications:
- For succeeding in this role, we believe you have a technical education, preferably in electrical, automation or mechanical engineering and hopefully experience or interest in the maritime sector. Further:
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
- Team player with a curious and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured and have excellent planning and project management skills
Why join Glamox?
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international company
- A quality-oriented organization with great professional strength
- Competitive compensation
With this opportunity, you can grow your career in a large and global organization with new and exciting initiatives. Come join our bright team!
Job location: Molde or Ålesund. You must expect offshore and on-site visits to customers.
For more information please call:
General Manager Glamox Northern Europe
Tel: +47 93 89 89 33
Application deadline: 18.1.2023