Compact and robust LED spotlight in acid-proof steel
Glamox O13 is a compact and robust LED spotlight for many types of applications. Available in three different sizes. The spotlight is tiltable and can be mounted on wall, ceiling or ground. The luminaire is also ideal for aquatic applications as it can be submerged to a depth down to 1 m. O13 is manufactured with luminaire housing in acid-proof steel (AISI 316L). Supplied with tempered front glass and silicone gasket. Bracket and all screws are in stainless steel. O13 is equipped with 3 m pre-assembled rubber cable. Please note that power supply for LED has to be ordered separately.
- Remote IP67 power supply. Sloped visor in acid-proof steel. Spike in acid-proof steel. IP68 terminal blocks.
- Wide beam (WB), medium beam (MB), narrow beam (NB) and elliptical beam (ELB). O13-90 can also be delivered with narrow beam and honeycomb louvre (NB+HC).
- Remote IP67 power supply for fixed output (HF) or DALI dimmable (1-100%). 700mA for O13-25. 350mA for O13-55/90. The remote power supply that has a minimum Ta of -25°C, must be ordered separately.
- Supplied with 3 m pre-assembled rubber cable.
- LED 200 - 1400 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 O13-55: RGB on requestO13-90: RGBW on request
Body material and colour
- Manufactured with luminaire housing in acid-proof steel (AISI 316L). Supplied with tempered front glass and silicone gaskets. Bracket and all screws are in acid-proof steel.
- For installation directly on wall, ceiling or solid ground. Can also be submerged in water to a depth down to 1 m.
No downloads available