Slim LED floodlight for street and urban lighting
RACER MINI is a slim LED floodlight for street and urban lighting. For mounting on pole with top diameter of 48-60 mm. RACER MINI is manufactured with luminaire housing in die-cast aluminium with polyester powder coated paint finish. The optical system consists of lens panels. Supplied with tempered safety glass cover. The luminaire has silicone gasket and all screws are in stainless steel.
- Fixed output (HF).DALI dimmable on request.
- LED 2600 - 17 000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000/5700 K, CRI Ra 70, MacAdams 3
- Equipped with a pressure equalization filter to prevent the formation of condensation.
- Wide beam optic for street and pathway lighting (WBA), medium beam asymmetrical - (MBA), Asymmetric left - (ASY-L) and asymmetric right optic (ASY-R).
- Installation on pole with top diameter of 48-60 mm. Adjustable tilt from -15° to +15°.
Wind exposed surface
- 0.049 m²
Body material and colour
- Body in die-cast aluminium with grey (RAL 7042) polyester powder coated paint finish. The optical system consists of lens panels. Supplied with tempered safety glass cover. The luminaire has silicone gasket and all screws are in stainless steel.
- 1 x PG13.5 cable gland (cable ø6 - 12 mm). 3.4 mm² screw connector in the luminaire housing. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the water tightness of the cable gland.
Protection against surges
- Up to 6kV.
No downloads available