Ground recessed linear LED luminaire
Glamox O66-R is a ground recessed linear LED luminaire with full edging front glass suitable for countinous row mounting. O66-R can manage a maximum static load of 1000 kg. The luminaire is manufactured with body in extruded and die-cast aluminium. Double layer polyester powder coated paint finish. The front cover is made of 8 mm tempered glass. O66-R has silicone gaskets and all screws are in stainless steel. A mounting box without end caps is included. End caps must be ordered separately.
Body material and colour
- Housing in extruded and die-cast aluminium. Double layer polyester powder coated paint finish (RAL 9006). 8 mm tempered front glass. Silicone gaskets. Screws and springs in stainless steel.
- Ground installation into supplied mounting box. Suitable for continousrow mounting. End caps for the mounting box have to be ordered separately.
- Asymmetric (ASY) and medium beam (MB).
- 2 x M20 cable glands (cable Ø8 - 12 mm) on connection box at the underside of the luminaire. 3/5 pole 6 mm² screw terminal block. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the water tightness of the cable gland.
- LED 1300 - 5200 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 RGBW on request
- Fixed output (HF) or DALI dimmable (100-1%).
Maximum static load capacity
- 1000 kg
Temperature on front glass
- <40°C at Ta 25°C
- End caps for mounting box. Straight joint for mounting box (to be used for continous row mounting). Suction pad.
No downloads available