Robust LED luminaire for ceilings and walls
Glamox O70-S is a solid-looking vandal proof (IK10) LED luminaire with a heavy aluminium body and opal polycarbonate diffuser. This luminaire will not look out of place even in environments with rough surfaces such as concrete, bricks and stone. Typical applications for Glamox O70-S would be facades, staircases and entrance areas. Two sizes. Two designs. Three colours. Glamox O70-S is available in two different sizes, with a diameter of 290 or 410 mm. The aluminium body comes in aluminium grey, black or white paint with or without eyelid. Also available for indoor use. The indoor version is called Glamox A70. A70 has a lower IP rating suitable for indoor use.
- Fixed output (HF) or DALI dimmable (100-1%).Driver life time up to 100 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- 5 pole push-in terminal block prepared for through wiring.Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the water tightness of the membrane gland.
Body material and colour
- Housing in die-cast aluminium, painted in polyester powder paint in colour Aluminium grey (RAL 9006), Black (RAL 9005) or white (RAL 9016). Diffuser is in impact resistant opal polycarbonate (PC).
- O70-S410 can be supplied with emergency lighting system
- LED 600 - 1800 lumen outColour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- This product is available with a Microwave sensor type SMR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a Microwave sensor wired for Corridor function type SMC-SEN.For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
No downloads available