Decorative floodlight for indoor and outdoor use
Glamox O43 is a decorative floodlight for indoor and outdoor use with medium beam or asymmetrical light distribution. Available in different sizes. The floodlight can be wall or column mounted. O43 is available with a wide beam optic for pathway lighting. O43 is manufactured with luminaire housing in die-cast aluminium. A first layer of epoxy powder and a second layer of polyester powder coated paint finish. Supplied with reflector in anodised aluminium and tempered safety glass cover. The luminaire has silicone gasket and all screws are in stainless steel. Please note that the arms must be ordered separately.
Wind exposed surface
- O43-245: 0.03141 m² O43-290: 0.04612 m² O4X-245/290 ARM 180MM: 0.0151 m² O4X-245/290 ARM 500MM: 0.03317 m²
- Fixed output (HF).
Body material and colour
- Housing in die-cast aluminium. A first layer of epoxy powder and a second layer of polyester powder coated paint finish. Black (close to RAL 9005) or aluminium grey (close to RAL 9006). Reflector in anodised aluminium. Tempered safety glass cover. Silicone gasket. Screws made of stainless steel.
- O43-175 has 1 x M16 cable gland (cable ø4.5 - 10 mm). O43-245/290 have 1 x M20 cable gland (cable ø7 - 13 mm). 3 pole4 mm² screw terminal block. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the water tightness of the cable gland.
- LED 1200 - 2400 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- For installation on wall with integral bracket. O43-175 can be mounted on a 600 mm outreach arm. O43-245/290 can be mounted on apole with top diameter 60 mm or 102 mm. Crossarm forpole can be delivered for single or double mounting. Arm/crossarm has to be ordered separately.
- Asymmetric (ASY). Medium Beam (MB). Wide beam optic for pathway lighting (WBA) for O43-290.
- Single arm forpole mounting Double arm for pole mounting 600 mm outreach arm for wall mounting
No downloads available