Vandal resistant LED luminaire for ceilings and walls
Glamox O10-S290 is a vandal resistant LED luminaire for ceiling and wall. Suitable both for residential or commercial use. Typical applications for Glamox O10-S290 would be facades, staircases and entrance areas. The luminaire housing is in die-cast aluminium and with polycarbonate diffusor. Three designs. Three colours. Available in three different designs; eyelid, cross or standard. Select between three different colours; black, white or aluminium grey.
- Fixed output or DALI dimable AC driver (light modulation with a frequency of 100Hz)
- LED 500 - 1000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- Twilight sensor type STA-SEN. On/off depending on daylight. Microwave Twilight sensor type SMA-SEN. Presence detection with 5 minutes hold time and on/off depending on daylight. Microwave Twilight sensor with corridor function type SMM-SEN. 100% light during presence, 10% light after 10 minutes of absence and off after 10 minutes. On/off depending on daylight. Master-slave configured for up to totally 11 luminaries and up to 5 masters. One master-slave system can cover a maximum corridor length of approximately 35 meters.
- O10-S290 can be supplied with emergency lighting system
Body material and colour
- Housing in die-cast aluminium, painted in polyester powder paint in colour black (RAL 9005), white (RAL 9016) or aluminium grey (RAL 9006). Diffuser in impact resistant opal polycarbonate, IK10+ (120 Joule).
- 5 pole 2.5 mm² push-in terminal block prepared for through wiring. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the water tightness of the membrane gland.
No downloads available