LED spotlight for mains voltage 3-circuit
Glamox S80 is a flexible spotlight in three sizes made for track mounting. The design of Glamox S80 is inspired by the form and functionality of a motorcycle sidecar, making the spotlight as compact as possible by using a unique side-by-side solution. Variants and applications Glamox S80 consists of three different sizes; MICRO ø76, MINI ø100 and MIDI ø120. All variants can be delivered in black or white for applications such as entrances, corridors or as accent light in any type of indoor area. The spotlights are fully balanced and can me fitted on recessed, surface or pendant tracks as well as a fix point mount.
- Colour tolerances: MacAdams 3 Colour rendering: CRI 90 Lifetime: Minimum 50 000 hour, L80, Max Ta MICRO: LED 1100 lumen out MINI: LED 2000-3000 lumen out MIDI: LED 4000 lumen out For precise lumen values please see the data sheet on item level
- Electronic driver (HF)S80 Micro (HF) dimmable via phase-cut.
Body material and colour
- Housing in die-cast aluminum coated in matt white or black. Luminaires are delivered with a driver. Supplied with passive cooling system.
- Mounted to 3-circuit track that has to be ordered separately. S80 LEDis compatible with Glamox Pro Trackor Global Track.
- Spot, medium, wide or extreme wide beam aluminum reflector.
No downloads available