Spotlight for mains voltage 3-circuit
Glamox S70 is a flexible spotlight in two sizes made for track mounting. Form factor is traditional and functional, designed with subtle surfaces, hidden cables and distinct geometries. Created with deep reflectors to minimize glare from the LED light source. Variants and applications Glamox S70 consists of two different sizes; MICRO ø76 and MIDI ø105. Both variants can be delivered in black or white for applications such as entrances, corridors or as accent light in any type of indoor area. The spotlights are fully balanced and can me fitted on recessed, surface or pendant tracks as well as a fix point mount.
- Glass -S70 can be fitted with glass to protect the light source and reflector. Honeycomb louvre -Reduce glare by limiting the direction of the light when passing through a hexagonal filter. Barn doors -Reduces glare and gives the product more of a stage light feel.
- Electronic driver (HF)S70 Micro (HF) dimmable via phase-cut.
- Colour tolerances: MacAdams 3 Colour rendering: CRI 90 Lifetime: Minimum 50 000 hour, L80, Max Ta MICRO: LED 1100 lumen out (CRI 90) MIDI: LED 3000 lumen out MAXI: LED 5000 lumen out For precise lumen values please see the data sheet on item level
- Spot, medium, wide beam aluminum reflector
- Mounted to 3-circuit universal track that has to be ordered separately.
Body material and colour
- Housing in die-cast aluminum coated in matt white or black. Luminaries are delivered with driver. Supplied with passive cooling system.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products