IP65 highly vandal resistant surface mounted luminaire
Vandal Resistant and Secure A range of IP65 highly vandal resistant surface mounted LED luminaires available in three lengths. The luminaires are made from sheet steel with fully welded corners with a Tp(a) polycarbonate lens for maximum vandal protection, meeting IK10 impact resistance. The product can be used in areas wanting a more secure or Anti-ligature design when installed with anti-pick mastic/silicon between the the product edge and mounting surface. Impact test IK10 impact tested which is the equivalent of 20 Joules or 5Kg dropped from 400mm height.
Body material and colour
- Body housing made from 1.5mm thick steel finished with a white RAL9016 textured paint. Diffuser 3mm thick satin opal diffuser within a frame secured by tamper-proof screws.
- LED 1400 - 6000 Lumen out 3000/4000K CRI Ra80 CRI Ra90 on request MacAdams 3
- Fixed Output(HF) or DALI dimmable(1-100%).
- 3 to 5 pole depending on version, 2x2.5mm terminals. Centre grommeted cable entry hole 20mm dia.
- Surelux can be delivered with integral 1-3hr emergency as standard(S), Self-test(ST), DALI(DALI) or Self-test wireless(ST-W).
- Ceiling mounted. See user manual for hole centres and cable entry positions.
No downloads available