The newest member of the modernistic Glamox C70 family is designed for surface-mounting in ceilings. The slim body is moulded in one single piece from high quality thermoplastic polymer material. The result is a seamless white body with sharp angles and a smooth silky surface. Into this body is fastened a single sheet of optics material, either microprismatic or opal, which has been designed to spread the light evenly in all directions. It is this combination of stylish design and the pleasant and efficient quality of light which makes C70-S stand out from most other surface mounted ceiling luminaires. The body is UV resistant and will not be subject to discolouring. It will remain white and attractive for the duration of its lifetime. Completely sealed The luminous surface is completely sealed, allowing no access for dust or insects. The optics will stay pristine and not be spoiled by marks from dead flies or dirt. Great flexibility C70-S is available in two sizes, 275x1175mm or 575x575 mm. It will look particularly good in smooth plasterboard ceilings and similar. The luminaire can be equipped with emergency light and various sensor systems. Easy mounting Glamox C70-S is designed for easy mounting. All components are easily accessible, and fitted with quick connectors. Once the connections have been made and the safety cords attached, the whole body with optics is pressed into its proper position with the aid of four magnets. There are no visible screws or brackets.
Body material and colour
- Body in white painted steel. Plastic frame.
- Micro prismatic (MP) orOpalic (OP).
- LED 2200 - 4300 lumen out Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- HF or DALI
- Mounted direct to the ceiling thru 4 mounting key holes on top.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN.For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- Cable entry in top or knockouts in each end. 3 or 5 pole push-in terminal block.
No downloads available