Direct light, low glare
When is a room professionally illuminated? We think it’s when the lighting supports you in carrying out the tasks that the room is designed for. Whether it’s children’s exploration of building blocks or an adult interpreting the facial expression of a client, proper illumination can make a big difference. Visually beneficial light Glamox C20-R Generation 2 is a recessed luminary developed to give you light that is both comfortable and visually beneficial. This is achieved by using double parabolic softlight louvers that secures good shading and high efficiency. The louvers are especially developed for LED, and the semi diffusing material creates a soft transition from light to dark and softer shade. Why louvres? Glamox has been working with louvers since the beginning of 1980s and although we in recent years have developed products with different types of optics, we are certain that louvers will never disappear. The design has of course been modernized and refined over the years, but the basic principle stays the same. Louvre are extremely efficient way to direct the light exactly where you want it and at the same time keep glare well under control. For kindergartens, schools and offices C20-R is well suited for applications that involve small children like kindergartens and primary schools. Up until the age of 7 it is important to have more direct light to increase the depth view. The louvers in C20-R offers direct light – with low glare. The excellent glare control (UGR 19) and high energy efficiency also makes C20-R a good choice for offices. Light management Modern schools and offices are often equipped with a light management system. C20-R is of course available with presence and daylight sensors that allows it to be a part of a LMS solution. Low maintenance high flexibility C20-R has a flexible design that can accommodate most ceiling systems. A smart external driver box ensures easy mounting and maintenance since everything can be done without opening the luminaire. The luminaire is available in three different sizes and can be supplied with 1-4 louvers depending on size. C20-R is also available with emergency light.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- C20-R G2 is well suitable for up to 48mm T-bar ceilings, and in Ecophon Focus Ds and Rockfon system T24X (concealed profile).For mounting in concealed T-bar system with demountable ceiling tiles, a set of clips (4pcs) are available as an accessory. There is also a frame for mounting in plasterboard ceilings available as an accessory. See accessories for more information.
- Double parabolic Softlight optic type SU.
- LED 2000 - 7000 lumen out Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80 or 90, MacAdams 3 Tuneable white (CCT)
- External driver box allow rapid installation and easy access for maintenance, without opening the luminaire.HF or DALI. CCT-version only DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Clips (4pcs)for mounting in hidden T-bar system. A frame for mounting in plasterboard ceilings.
Body material and colour
- White painted steel
No downloads available