For special tasks.
FX family is an elegant and timeless linear system that allows for creating captivating arrangements in any interior. Its modern design and simple construction make it a great choice for general as well as decorative lighting, both in private interiors and public buildings. 3 optics versions designed to suit specific applications: LOUVRE – offices; MICROPRISMATIC – offices, schools; OPAL – communication routes. A high quality satin diffusor for even light dispersion. Microprisma for great lighting uniformity and glare protection and a louvre for the highest performance and working comfort.
- Suspension wire and bracket for surfaced mounting has to be ordered separately.
- Available with constant light (HF) and dimmable (DALI) drivers. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Available with integrated emergency 1h or 3h,Self test (ST) or DALI.
- Available with Opal diffuser in polycarbonate (OP/PC), Microprismatic diffuser (MP) and silver parabolic louvers (SMP).
Body material and colour
- Body in extruded anodized aluminum with end caps in die-casted aluminum. Could also be delivered in white or black.
- Supplied with 2,5m cable
- LED 3000 - 10 000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 Kelvin, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3.
- Stand alone pendent or surfaced mounting. For continues mounting, special items codes need to be order. Suspension wire and bracket for surfaced mounting has to be ordered separately. See accessories.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products