For special mounting solutions
Glamox C92-R is a modular LED luminaire for special mounting solutions. C92-R comes with a illuminated surface in excellent design and visual performance. Perfect balance The C92-R is designed with focus on light quality. All details are carefully measured to achieve premium homogenous light. Tailor-made LED modules are carefully designed and selected to provide excellent light quality. Distance from LED module to optic is set for a perfect result. For special mounting solution Specifically designed to accommodate 35 mm asymmetric concealed T Bar ceiling tiles like Troldtekt T35 and OWA S 9a. C92-R is available with two different optics: micro prismatic (MP) and opal (OP). A external driver box is delivered with the luminaire. Connection and maintenance is done without opening the luminaire. For more information see our guide for ceiling systems here (insert local link here). Version with IK10 C92-R can be delivered with optics made of polycarbonate (PC) which is approved for IK10.
- HF or DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN.For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- LED 3200-4000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- Standard with micro prismatic (MP) or Opalic (OP) in acrylic. IK10 with diffusor made of polycarbonate (PC).
Body material and colour
- Body and frame in white painted steel.
- C92-R is specifically designed to accommodate 35mm asymmetric concealed T Bar ceiling tiles like Troldtekt T35 and OWA S 9a. C92-R includes four mounting brackets that needs to be folded out in the ceiling in order to mount it. Mounted in cluster: As with conventional light sources you may perceive variations in colour temperature between luminaires mounted close together (cluster). Colour tolerances for LED light sources are normally better or the same as for conventional light sources. For more information, please contact any member of our sales staff.
No downloads available