For special mounting situations
C91-R is a modular LED luminaire for special mounting solutions. C91-R comes with a fully illuminated surfaces with excellent design, flexibility and visual performance. With its high finish and large illuminated surface C91-R comes one with the ceiling. Excellent design C91-R is a product designed with premium light qualities with limited visible luminaire frame in the ceiling. The frame around the optics is made in one piece without any joints and is only 24mm wide. This makes the frame almost invisible in the T-bar system. Perfect balance The C91-R is designed with focus on light quality. All details are carefully measured to achieve premium homogenous light. Tailor-made LED modules are carefully designed and selected to provide excellent light quality. Distance from LED module to optic is set for a perfect result. Great flexibility C91-R is well suitable for up to 48mm T-bar ceilings like Armstrong Prelude 35 and asymmetric, concealed T-bar systems with demountable ceiling tiles like AMW AW, Gyproc Gyptone D1/D2, OWA S 9b and Rockfon D-XL/H. C91-R is available with four different optics: Micro Prismatic (MP), Opal (OP), Circle (CI) and Opalic Drop out (OD). A external driver box is delivered with the luminaire. Connection and maintenance is done without opening the luminaire. Version with IK10 C91-R can be delivered with optics in polycarbonate (PC) and is approved for IK10.
- C91-R is well suitable for up to 48mm T-bar ceilings like Armstrong Prelude 35 and asymmetric, concealed T-bar systems with demountable ceiling tiles like AMW AW, Gyproc Gyptone D1/D2, OWA S 9b and Rockfon D-XL/H. C91-R includesfour mounting brackets thatneeds to befolded out in the ceiling in order tomount it. Mounted in cluster: As with conventional light sources you may perceive variations in colour temperature between luminaires mounted close together (cluster). Colour tolerances for LED light sources are normally better or the same as for conventional light sources. For more information, please contact any member of our sales staff.
Body material and colour
- Body and frame in white painted steel.
- Standard with micro prismatic (MP), Opalic (OP), Circle (CI) or Opalic Drop out (OD). Can also be delivered with glass in front of theopalic or micro prismatic optic(MP/GL, OP/GL) or polycarbonate (PC). IK10 with diffusor in polycarbonate (PC).
- LED 2200 - 5000 lumen out Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80 and 90. MacAdams 3Tuneable white (CCT) and RGB
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h. Emergency systemis not available on CI or OD optics.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN.Sensoris not available on CI or OD optics.For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- HF or DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
No downloads available