Enjoy the difference
In later years we’ve seen a sharp rise in the use of luminaries with large illuminated surfaces and a homogeneous light. Not a bad word about microprismatic optics and LED panels, we have a wide range of products in this category. But every once in a while, you want something different. Variation. This is what we want to offer with Glamox C85. The process of creating C85 hasn’t only revolved around designing a luminaire that looks strikingly different, but also about designing the light that comes out of it. A modelling light that adds depths and dimensions to its surroundings. A light that is discrete from a distance, comfortable when you get closer and powerful when it’s over your head. High light quality, low glare You can also argue that Glamox is going back to its roots with this design. After all, C85 is heavily influenced by the louver optics that was a trademark for Glamox in early years due to its unrivalled light quality properties. At the same time, C85 is first and foremost a LED luminaire where every little detail of the design is about getting the best possible light quality from each diode. The construction of the luminaire resembles a symmetrical cluster of downlights which gives a unique light quality. The light is transmitted through a diffusor that reduces the glare from the small, intensely glowing diodes. From the diffusor the light is directed exactly the way we want by custom designed metallized reflectors which also reduce glare from typical viewing angles. Universal design A high focus on light quality hasn’t stopped the designer from making an aesthetically pleasing design. The repeating pattern of small light modules creates a clean and harmonious appearance with a universal appeal. This is further emphasized by the compact, one-piece-cast polycarbonate frame surrounding the light. For most ceiling systems C85-R is well suited for all 15 and 24mm T-bar ceilings. For other ceiling types, a mounting frame with brackets will be available as an accessory which will cover most of the known ceiling types in the market, as well as concealed ceilings and plasterboard ceilings. The external driver allows for a quick and easy installation. Improving human performance Glamox C85 can also be supplied with tuneable white technology. The purpose of tuneable white is to change the colour temperature of the light and the technology is frequently used in Human Centric Lighting solutions. Human Centric Lighting can be used to improve human performance and wellbeing in the workplace.
- A mounting frame with brackets will be available as an accessory which will cover most of the known ceiling types in the market, as well as concealed ceilings and plasterboard ceilings.
Body material and colour
- Body in white painted steel. Plastic frame.
- 36pcs of small reflectors, silver matt (SM)
- LED 3000 - 6000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 Tuneable white (CCT)
- HF or DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- C85-R is well suitable for all 15 and 24mm T-bar ceilings. For other ceiling types, a mounting frame with brackets will be available as an accessory which will cover most of the known ceiling types in the market, as well as plasterboard ceilings.Tuneable white version (CCT) can only be mounted in T-bar, lay-in, or in plasterboard ceilings using a special frame.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
No downloads available