Double solution – maximum effect
Seperately controlled Glamox C56-P is a pendant mounted, extremely functional luminaire for different indoor work tasks. With it`s seperately controlled up and down light it can balance indirect and direct light to match different working situations. The design underlines the functionality and creates an exiting line in the room. Material quality The luminaire is produced in extruded aluminium with moulded aluminium end caps. Supplied in two colours, White or matt silver grey (RAL 9006). It is supplied with microprismatic optics that are easily clipped into the body. A wide clear uplight cover provides easy cleaning and high LOR. Supplied with 2 dimmable cord switches you can easily control both up and down light from your office desk.
- Separately wired HF ballast or 2 DALI drivers. C56-P 1500 LED 5300 version are only using 1 driver (no seperate control). Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- White or silver grey aluminum body and die casted aluminum end caps.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under "Download".
- LED 4800 - 10 000 lumen out Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- Microprismatic diffuser (MP)
- Unique suspension system with simple, quick adjustment wire in one end and the supply cable functioning as suspension at the opposite end. Suspension is always supplied with the luminaire (PRE). A special bracket for adjustable CC-distance from one end is included.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products