Easy, efficient family of luminaires displaying classic style
Glamox C10 is an easy, efficient family of luminaires displaying classic style. C10-P1 is a suspended luminaire with uplight, delivered in white painted steel with white synthetic end caps. The luminaire is supplied in two different lengths in the same width. The optic has spring locking that can be hinged for easy and efficient installation. A unique suspension system with simple, rapid adjustment wire in one end and the supply cable functioning as suspension at the opposite end. Can also be used with angled ceilings. For optimised energy savings, most options can be supplied with integrated sensor for motion and daylight. The luminaires can also be delivered with integrated LED emergency light.
- Electronic ballast (HF) or DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Steel body in pre-painted white.
- When supplied with suspension a 3 or 5 wire cable or cable and plug is included but not connected. Connectionsat centre using a 3 or 5 pole push-in terminal block.
- LED 4000-8400lm out Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- Double parabolic high efficient Softlight optic type SU.
- Unique suspension system with simple, quick adjustment wire in one end and the supply cable functioning as suspension at the opposite end. Can also be used in angled ceilings. Suspension is included with luminaire (MNT) or can be ordered separately.
- LED emergency light type standard (S), Selftest (ST) and addressable DALI (DALI).
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under "Download".
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products