Slim and minimalistic
C95-S is a family of high end interior luminaries. The family is characterized by a clean, minimalistic design and fully illuminated surfaces. The edge lit technology allows for a slim profile which reduces the influence on the ceiling height to a minimum. With the C95-S family you also get excellent light output and visual performance. The diversity and flexibility of the C95-S product family makes it suitable for a wide range of applications. With its slim and modern design, it’s ideal for offices with a high finish. The family is also well suited for schools and health facilities. Slim and minimalistic C95-S is a slim and refined surfaced mounted luminaire that will adorn any modern office, education or health facility. The thin aluminum frame of just 25mm, makes a slim and minimalistic impression in the ceiling. Perfect light C95-S is developed to meet strict requirements both when it comes to light output and glare reduction. The fully lit surface of the luminaries provides excellent lighting to office spaces and other working stations.
- Cable entry in top or knockouts in each end. 3 or 5 pole push-in terminal block.
Body material and colour
- Body framein whiteanodized aluminum with steel plate on top.Body in anodized aluminum is available on request.
- HF or DALI
- LED 3000 - 6300 lumen outColour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80 and 90, MacAdams 3Tuneable white (CCT)
- Micro prismatic (MP) orOpalic (OP). C95-S600x600 is also available in a version (IND)that gives a little indirect light in the ceiling.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN.For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- Mounted direct to the ceiling thru 4 mounting key holes on top.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
No downloads available