Glamox C80-S G2 is a sophisticated, slim, linear, surface-mounted luminaire that combines elegant design with different lumen outputs and an impressive choice of optics to illuminate diverse spaces to the required levels in a smart and efficient way. Three timeless housing colours – white, black and anodised aluminium, and three standard lengths (approx. 1100 mm, 1400 mm and 1700 mm) make this product an aesthetically pleasing solution that can easily be adapted to user requirements.
Versatile and efficient
Low, medium and high lumen packages can be selected to adapt the C80-S G2 to individual applications and usage scenarios. The opal optics perform well in social areas and corridors, while microprismatic variants and silver matte reflectors are an excellent choice for workstations and wherever superior glare control is required. The new white matte reflector combines good efficiency and an exceptional appearance, and would therefore be an excellent fit for cell offices and meeting rooms.
A complete family
The new generation of the C80 is a complete product family which includes ceiling-recessed, pendant, surface- and wall-mounted luminaires, as well as possibilities for building lines and structures. You can choose the modules that have the technology you need to provide precisely the lighting effect you want to achieve. You gain full flexibility in the design process within the same family.
Discover the modular versions: C80-SR/RR G2, C80-PR G2, C80-WR G2
Smart, sustainable lighting
By combining premium luminaires with smart technology, we can offer lighting solutions that provide great benefits and are tailored to individual needs, different tasks and purposes. Features like daylight and presence sensing drastically reduce energy consumption in refurbishment projects – often by 90% or more. With smart use of energy, the installation’s lifetime is also extended. Another advantage of using smart lighting is optimising the light quality, for example by achieving outstanding visual comfort thanks to solutions that mimic the qualities of daylight.
Our commissioning services ensure various lighting scenes and monitoring functionalities can be installed with professional precision. We offer wired and wireless lighting control systems that ensure great flexibility and scalability, and are easy to install and use. Overall, you get a more sustainable lighting solution that can be adapted to meet any specification.
“You define. We connect.”
For surface mounting. A luminaire includes: 2 endcaps.
- 4 optics available: OP - opal diffuser MP - microprismatic diffuser SM - silver matte reflector WM - white matte reflector
- 3 standard lengths: 1150 mm OP/MP; 1130 mm SM/WM 1430 mm OP/MP; 1410 mm SM/WM 1710 mm OP/MP; 1690 mm SM/WM
3 options: Low, medium and high output; 1300lm - 6000lm
830, 840, CCT 827-865 MacAdams 3 CRI90 on request
- Available with integrated emergency. 1 and 3 hour duration. standard (S) and addressable (DALI).
- Available with: SPR-SEN - recommended for a single office MPW-SEN - recommended for group of offices CPW-SEN - recommended for building management For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- Available with constant light (HF) and dimmable (DALI) drivers.
Body material and colour
- Body and end-caps in three standard colours: anodised aluminium, white or black. Extruded aluminium profile.
No downloads available