A top-league impression
Glamox C52 is a compact luminaire with a slim yet robust housing and lens optics perfected for diverse applications. A full range of light distribution variants – wide-beam, medium-wide beam, narrow-beam and asymmetrical – makes this product a perfect fit for multi-purpose sports halls with high ceilings. What sets this luminaire apart is the combination of an optimised luminous flux and efficacy with exceptional durability. The improved efficiency and higher lumen output are cleverly accompanied by excellent glare control, providing the proper viewing comfort for spectators and competitors alike. On top of that, it also boasts high impact resistance and has undergone a ball impact test to prove it, gaining approval according to the international DIN 57 710-13 standard.
- Recommended optics application: WB - wide beam (<6m) MB - middle beam (6m - 10m) NB - narrow beam (>10m) ASY - asymmetric beam - goal area, tennis, volleyball, climbing wall
Body material and colour
- Body in white aluminum
- HF or DALI.Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- LED 8 000 - 24 000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- C52 is well suitable for 15 and 24mm T-bar ceilings. For plasterboard ceilings, a bracket set will be available as an accessory.
- Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
No downloads available