Slim surface mounted luminaire in extruded aluminium
Glamox C20-S4 for surface mounting is extremely functional as workplace lighting in offices and educational buildings. The luminaire is based on a compact and simplified form, along with a solid material construction, that gives it an exclusive and confident design. Available with different optics suitable for different interior environments and light quality. The luminaire is produced in extruded aluminium with moulded aluminium end caps. Supplied in two colours, matt silver grey (RAL 9006) or white. The optic is clipped into the body. The luminaire is mounted directly onto the ceiling or cable rail. Most options can be supplied with integrated LED emergency light. For optimised energy savings, C20-S4 can be supplied with integrated sensor for motion and daylight.
- HF or DALI.Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Silver grey or white aluminium body and die cast aluminium end caps.
- Cable entryin top or knockouts in each end. 3 or 5 pole push-in terminal block.
- LED emergency light type standard (S), Selftest (ST) and addressable DALI (DALI).
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under "Download".
- LED 2000lm - 4700 lumen Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- 4 mounting key holes on top.
- Double parabolic Softlight optic type SU or microprismatic diffuser MP.
No downloads available