Slim. Elegant. Energy efficient.
This pendant luminaire has a remarkably slim and elegant shape, and an all-aluminium finish with attractive details. Reed is available in black, white and silver grey. The LED light source, in combination with a silver reflector and high quality microprismatic optics makes Reed one of the most energy efficient pendant luminaires on the market today. Easy installation and continuous mounting Reed is also available for continuous mounting on request. A discreet bracket allows for continuous mounting at flexible angles. It is delivered as a complete system with max 3 units in one system. This luminaire is easy to install, and easy to keep clean: A dust protection cover in clear acrylic is standard. Reed can be equipped with sensors, dimming and LED emergency lights. Light distribution REED can be delivered with 50% up / 50% down, 40% up / 60% down, 0% up / 100% down or 100% up / 0% down. The version with 100% light down, can be used for black/white boards. CCT-version Reed is available with tunable white, 3000-6000K. The world's most energy-efficient office lighting solution! By combining Reed with one of Luxo’s low energy LED task lights it is possible to create solutions that are perfect for each individual, while saving energy and money.
- High quality microprismatic diffuser MP in combination with efficient silver reflectors.
- LED 2700 - 8100 lumen out.Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3Tuneable white (CCT)
- LED emergency light type self test (ST) and addressable DALI (DALI).
- Electronic ballast (HF) or DALI.
Body material and colour
- White, silver grey or black aluminium body with end caps in die-cast aluminium.
- Unique suspension system with simple, quick adjustment wire in one end and the supply cable functioning as suspension at the opposite end. Suspension is always supplied with the luminaire (PRE). Available for continuous mounting, max 3pcs in one system.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN.For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- Supplied with pre-mounted 3 or 5 wire cable or cable and plug.
No downloads available