Slim and minimalistic
C95-P is a family of high end interior luminaries. The family is characterized by a clean, minimalistic design and fully illuminated surfaces. The edge lit technology allows for a slim profile which reduces the influence on the ceiling height to a minimum. With the C95-P family you also get excellent light output and visual performance. Slim and minimalistic without compromises With the driver integrated in the fixture and only 28 millimeters high this is truley a slim luminaire without compromises. Perfect light The fully lit surface of the luminaries provides excellent lighting to office spaces and other working stations. Since a large portion of the light provided by the C95-P is up light, the luminaire prevents glare down to the required levels. The uplight also contributes pleasantly to the general lighting in the room.
- Unique suspension system with simple, quick adjustment wire in both ends. Suspension is always supplied with the luminaire (PRE).
- Micro prismatic (MP).
- LED 5000-7000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 Light distribution (% up/down): 30/70
- Supplied with a pre-mounted 5 wire cable. For Chord switch dim (CSD) version supplied with a pre-mounted 3 wire cable with cable and plug.
- DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Body frame in white or grey anodized aluminum with steel plate on top. Painted black on request.
No downloads available