Glamox C77 - comfortable light for offices and schools
We all know that proper lighting is essential for ensuring adequate visual comfort. The Glamox C77 provides more light and a better depth of view, creating the right visual conditions for important daily tasks. This highly efficient luminaire combines ample luminous efficacy with comfortably low glare ratings achieved with reflector technology. The result you get is comfortable light for focused office work and productive learning environments.
A complete, versatile family
The C77 is a series of slender luminaires with rounded corners and an industrial appearance. The futuristic metal housing is available in square and rectangular shapes and several sizes, combined with efficient silver metallic, black or white reflector optics. Each variant’s striking symmetry creates excellent proportions and the various mounting options unify the lighting design within a complete solution.
Combine the C77 with smart technology to gain more benefits
Ensure more efficient energy usage in offices or schools by using C77 luminaires with an array of different sensors. Add colour-changing options to also improve the overall ambience of each room, aid concentration, and even boost productivity. The sensors are discreetly integrated in the luminaires, creating a smart solution and simultaneously helping you to avoid visual clutter in the interior design.
- LED 2000 - 8200 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- The construction is compact and solid, with rounded corners and tight lines.
- The C77’s reflector optics are arranged symmetrically in rows or square shapes, resembling clusters of downlights. The luminaire’s diffuser joins forces with the metallised reflectors to reduce glare and ensure outstanding light quality
- The C77 is a series of slender luminaires with rounded corners and an industrial appearance. The clean-cut, modern design is enhanced by the white colour of the housing.
Body material and colour
- The flat, futuristic metal housing is available in square and rectangular shapes and several sizes, combined with efficient silver metallic, black or white reflector optics. The bended steel frame is pre-painted in white.
- Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch. PIR sensors for wireless communication type MPW-SEN and CPW-SEN. Both are a part of Glamox wireless system.
- Equipped with 2.5m cable and suspension wires
- Light distribution 30/70 or 40/60 for optimal visual comfort and evenness.
No downloads available