The slim-bodied Glamox 70 family of luminaires was designed to provide modern office environments with a homogenous and stylish design: Recessed, surface mounted and pendant luminaires with the same look and feel, for mounting in corridors and meeting rooms, in open plan offices, reception areas, social zones and executive cell offices. The pendant version C70-P has a very slim body with a smooth finish. The slim body is made possible by our use of modern LED technology, which takes very little space while providing light of exceptional quality. This pendant luminaire will look good in any office environment, including executive cell offices and meeting rooms. It has a 40/60 up/down light distribution: The powerful uplight component contributes to the general lighting in the room, while the downlight illuminates the desk in accordance with the European standard for workstation lighting, EN 12464-1. C70-P can be equipped with emergency lighting and various sensor systems. Available for row mounting Glamox C70-P is available for row mounting. The luminaires (marked TW) are fastened to each other with the aid of a special bracket, which is included in the luminaire marked TW. A family of luminaires with modernistic design and excellent light quality The C70 luminaries are all moulded in one single piece from high quality thermoplastic polymer material. The result is a seamless white body with sharp angles and a smooth silky surface. The bodies are UV resistant and will not be subject to discolouring. These luminaires will remain white and attractive for the duration of their lifetime.
- Luminaire with special item code for row mounting, marked TW (through wiring), has to be ordered if row mounting is wanted. Row mounting bracketis included inluminaire marked TW. A connection cable per rowneed to be ordered separately. Wire is included in the row mounting bracket.
- LED 4000 - 6800 lumen out Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 Light distribution (% up/down): 40/60
Body material and colour
- Inner body in steel. White thermoplastic polymer frame molded in one piece.
- HF or DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Unique suspension system with simple, quick adjustment wire in both ends. Suspension is always supplied with the luminaire (PRE). Ceiling cup must be ordered separately.
- Supplied with a pre-mounted 3 or 5 wire cable or cable and plug. For row mounting (marked TW) a connection cable per row need to beordered separately.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN.For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- Micro prismatic (MP) down, clear acrylic plate for up light.
No downloads available