Slim pendant luminaire in extruded aluminium
Glamox C20-P4 for pendant mounting is extremely functional as workplace lighting in offices and educational buildings. The luminaire is based on a compact and simplified form, along with a solid material construction, that gives it an exclusive and confident design. The luminaire is produced in extruded aluminium with moulded aluminium end caps. Supplied in two colours, matt silver grey (RAL 9006) or white. The optic is clipped into the body and a wide clear uplight cover provides easy cleaning and high LOR. Most options can be supplied with integrated LED emergency light. For optimised energy savings, C20-P4 can be supplied with integrated sensor for motion and daylight. C20-P4 has a simple solution for row mounting that is well integrated into the product design. A kit for row mounting must be ordered separately.
- Electronic ballast (HF) orDALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Silver grey or white aluminum body and die casted aluminum end caps.
- Supplied with a pre-mounted 3 or 5 wire cable or cable and plug.
- LED emergency light type standard (S), Selftest (ST) and addressable DALI (DALI).
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under "Download".
- LED 4300 - 7800 lumen out Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- Unique suspension system with simple, quick adjustment wire in one end and the supply cable functioning as suspension at the opposite end. Suspension is always supplied with the luminaire (PRE). Can be row mounted by using a row mounting kit that must be ordered separately. Ceiling cup must be ordered separately.
- Microprismatic diffuser MP
No downloads available