LED luminaire for several different applications
Glamox i75 is a compact LED luminaire for pendant and surface mounting. The product is suitable for many different applications ranging from assembly halls, open spaces, cinema to industrial premises, warehouses and cold storage facilities. The luminaire housing is manufactured in die-cast and extruded aluminium with aluminium grey (RAL 9006) epoxy/polyester powder coated paint finish. Supplied with reflector in anodised aluminium and front cover in laminated tempered glass or impact resistant clear acrylic. Smart installation through the top, with easy access to all internal components. We can also deliver custom solutions of i75 to meet specific customer requirements.
- Suspension kits.
- Fixed output (HF) and DALI dimmable (10-100%).Driver life time up to 100 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Luminaire housing in die-cast and extruded aluminium with aluminium grey (RAL 9006) epoxy/polyester powder coated paint finish. Reflector in anodised aluminium. Front cover in laminated tempered glass (LTG) or impact resistant clear acrylic (CL). EPDM gaskets. Screws made of stainless steel.
- 2 x membrane glands (cable ø7 - 11 mm) and 1 x M20 polyamide cable gland (cable ø7 - 14 mm). 3 -or 5 pole2.5 mm² push-in terminal block, prepared for through wiring. Outdoor use requires suitable flexible cables assuring the water tightness of the membrane gland.
- LED 1700 - 5000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- Solid suspension spring hook for vertical wire suspension. Suspension for cable track, horizontal wire or ceiling bracket has to be ordered separately.
- Wide - (WB), medium - (MB) and narrow beam (NB) reflector in anodised aluminium.
No downloads available