Designed for low ambient temperatures
Our watertight industrial family, MULTI, consists of four different models; MIL, MIR, MIX and MAX. MIL is a robust industrial/marine long life luminaire. Designed for low ambient temperatures down to -40°C. The luminaire has a wide variety of installation options, minimal maintenance and excellent overall economy. The luminaire is supplied with a plastic cover in impact-resistant polycarbonate with a one-piece diffuser seal. The luminaire housing is manufactured in Aluzink or acid-proof steel with white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish. Alternatively in unpainted acid-proof steel. The diffuser is made of impact-proof polycarbonate with spring clips in acid-proof steel. MIL has a hinged gear tray with quick connector to facilitate maintenance. Operating temperature range from -40°C to +55°C.
- Suspension kits.
- LED 2500 - 7500 lumen outColour temperature 4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- Fixed output (HF). Driver life time up to 120 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- The luminaire is supplied with fixed end brackets, triangle suspension or 2 x M8 hood nuts. Bracket for horizontal wire and revolvable bracket to be mounted on the fixed end bracket. M8 rod -, tube -, pole -, cable bridge -, side - and vibration suspension to be mounted through the M8 hood nut. M8 hood nuts with flexible CC and other special suspensions on request.
- 1-4 x cable glands. M20 polyamide (cable Ø7 - 14 mm), M20 nickel plated brass (cable Ø4 - 12 mm), M25 polyamide (cable Ø9 - 18 mm), M25 nickel plated brass (cable Ø10 - 18 mm).
Body material and colour
- Housing in Aluzink or acid-proof steel with white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish. Alternatively in unpainted acid-proof steel. The diffuser is made of impact-proof polycarbonate (PC) with moulded polyurethane gasket and spring clips in acid-proof steel.
- 5 pole 6 mm² screw terminal block. Variants with 5 x 2.5 mm² through wiring.
No downloads available