Energy efficient and vandal resistant IP66 LED luminaire with compact design
Glamox i85 is a robust and versatile LED luminaire designed for car parks, canopies and other demanding applications including environments predisposed to saline concentrations. Can be used in ambient temperatures (Ta) from 50°C down to -30°C. Efficient and Versatile Delivers up to 147 lumen/W out of the luminaire with a high CRI of 80. The extreme wide beam reflector (XWB) is especially designed to fulfill the lighting requirements for car parks and the wide beam reflector (WB) is suitable for demanding industrial applications with ceiling heights up to 5 meters. Quality materials The robust i85 has a luminaire housing made of die-cast aluminium with low content of iron and copper. Epoxy/polyester powder coated paint finish. Comply with corrosion class C4. The extreme wide beam reflector(XWB) is produced in metallised polycarbonate and the wide beam reflector (WB) in silver coated aluminium. The widebeam variants are supplied with front cover in heat soak tested tempered glass (HTG) with extra high light transmission or impact resistant clear acrylic (CL) front cover. Opal film (OP) as option. The extreme wide beam variants are delivered with impact resistant clear (PC) or frosted/opal (OP) polycarbonate diffuser. Glamox i85 XWB is a vandal proof luminaire (IK10) delivered with security screws in acid proof steel. i85 complying with corrosion class C5 can be delivered on request.
- LED 4500 - 9000 lumen out Colour temperature 4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 On request: 3000 K
- XLT variant for extended ambient temperature range.
- Kit for chain suspension (4m) Bracket for horizontal wire Ceiling bracket Ceiling bracket low Side bracket Turnable bracket Adjustable bracket Recessing frame for open ceilings (i85 WB) Wieland IP68 plugs and connectors
- Fixed output (HF) and DALI dimmable (1-100%). Driver life time up to 120 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Extreme wide beam (XWB) reflector in metallized polycarbonate or wide beam - (WB) reflector in silver coated aluminium.
- Ceiling or wall, on luminaire tracks, on horizontal wire or pendant. Suspension brackets have to be ordered separately. i85 can also be mounted in open ceilings by use of a recessing frame.
- i85 is supplied with integrated Wieland IP68 male plug RST20i3 for fixed output and RST20i5 for DALI. i85 for through wiring (TW) is supplied with integrated male plug and female connector. There are two options: Connection from side or top (TOP). Connection from top does not fit along with ceiling bracket and side bracket.
Body material and colour
- Luminaire housing in die-cast aluminium with low content of iron and copper. Epoxy/polyester powder coated paint finish. Aluminium grey (RAL 9006). Front glass in heat soak tested tempered glass (HTG) or impact resistant clear acrylic (CL) front cover for the wide beam variant.The type of glass is extra-white and specially coated on both sides to get high light transmission.Opal film (OP) as option.Diffuser in impact resistant clear (PC) or frosted/opal (OP) polycarbonate for the extreme wide beam variant. Silicone gasket. Safety screws made of acid proof steel.
No downloads available