LED luminaire for extreme temperatures
Glamox i70 is a slim and robust LED luminaire designed for demanding applications, high ambient temperatures and long lifetime. The luminaire housing is made of anodized seawater resistant aluminium with end caps in polycarbonate and end brackets in acid proof steel. Diffuser in impact resistant opal polycarbonate (PC). Well suited for use in production areas, technical rooms, chemical plants, even areas exposed to extreme weather conditions and salinity. i70 is available in 2 different lengths with different lumen packages. Specially designed for long lifetime at high ambient temperatures The i70 is designed for a lifetime of 50.000 hours (L70) at maximum ambient temperatures of Ta 55 ºC. The carefully selection of the state of art LED technology eliminates the need for maintenance and can give substantial savings in terms of costs and manpower. Most variants can be delivered with emergency lighting systems with internal battery (Ta=30°C)
- i70 is supplied with integrated Wieland IP68 male plug RST20i3 for fixed output and RST20i5 for DALI. i70 for through wiring (TW) is supplied with integrated male plug and female connector.
- Fixed output (HF) and DALI dimmable (1-100%).Driver life time up to 120 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Most variants can besupplied with emergency lighting systems (Standard, Self Test or DALI addressable) with internal battery (Ta=30°C)
- LED 2200 - 6000 lumen outColour temperature 4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
Body material and colour
- Luminaire housing in anodized seawater resistant aluminium with end caps in polycarbonate and end brackets in acid proof steel. Diffuser in impact resistant opal polycarbonate (PC). Silicone gaskets. Screws made of acid proof steel.
- Suspension kits Wieland IP68 plugs and connectors
- Installation directly on ceiling, wall or luminaire tracks through the fixed end brackets. Brackets for horizontal wire and turnable bracket to be mounted on the fixed end brackets.
No downloads available