Flexible and streamlined splash proof LED luminaire
Glamox i60 is a flexible and streamlined splash proof LED luminaire for interiors and industry. With its slim design and efficient functionality, i60 is a practical solution for many different applications. It is easily fitted onto ceilings or walls, rails, or horizontal wires. With the optional vibration damping suspension it is also well suited for evacuation shelters or areas of high vibration. Can also be pendant mounted with wire suspension kit. i60 is equally elegant in an office interior or a scientific area, in schools, car parks or industrial buildings. The luminaire housing is made of galvanized pre-painted steel with a second layer of white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish to achieve extra protection against corrosion. End caps in injection molded ASA with integrated locking device to prevent the luminaire being opened without any tools. The diffuser is made of extruded fire rated opal PC. i60 can be supplied with DALI dimming and sensors. Installation solutions with sensors and dimming are useful energy saving options. This will also increase the lifetime of components. Variants with 1 or 3 hour emergency lighting is a possible option except the for shortest version.
- Fixed output (HF) and DALI dimmable (1-100%). Driver life time up to 120 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- The luminaire housing is made of galvanized pre-painted steel with a second layer of white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish to achieve extra protection against corrosion. End caps in injection molded ASA.The diffuser is made of extruded opal fire rated polycarbonate.
- Evacuation shelter bracketsWall bracketsSuspension kits Cables
- This product is available with a PIR sensor with relay based ON/OFF switch type SPR-SEN, a PIR sensor wired for corridor function type SPC-SEN or a microwave sensor with relay based ON/OFF switch type SMR-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”. (SMB-SEN is not recommended for wall mounting).
- 1 or 3 hour emergency lighting (Standard, SelfTest or DALI addressable) except the for shortest version.
- Ceiling or wall, on luminaire tracks or on horizontal wire. Can be used in evacuation shelters using a special evacuation shelter bracket.Can also be pendant mounted but then wire suspension kit and cable must be ordered separately.
- LED 2000 - 6000 lumen outColour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3Tuneable white (CCT)On request: CRI Ra 90
- 1 membrane gland in each end cap and 2 x membrane glands in top of luminaire housing. 5 pole 2.5 mm² push-in terminal block. 5 x 2.5 mm² through wiring on request.
No downloads available