COSMO APEX is a versatile and robust luminaire which makes it suitable in a wide range of applications. The diffuser and housing are made of recyclable, self-extinguishing, UV-stabilized polycarbonate with mounting brackets and diffuser clips in stainless steel. COSMO APEX is easily mounted to ceiling or wall. Can also be pendant mounted with suspension wire. For indoor use or outdoor use under shelter.
- Suspension wires Chain suspension V-shaped hook Protection grid Membrane gland Adjustable wall bracket
- 1 hour emergency lighting (SelfTest or DALI addressable).
- Fixed output (HF) or DALI dimmable.
Body material and colour
- Housing in black (RAL 9005) or grey (RAL 9006) self-extinguishing, UV-stabilized polycarbonate. Polycarbonate diffuser with prismatic structure (PC) or opal (OP). Diffuser clips in stainless steel.
- One membrane gland in one end (cable Ø7 - 11 mm). 3/5 pole 2.5 mm² push-in terminal block. Through wiring on request.
- LED 4000 - 7300 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- Ceiling or wall. Mounting bracketsin stainless steel are included. Can also be pendant mounted with suspension wires to be ordered separately.
No downloads available