Robust and powerful industrial LED luminaire
Glamox i81 is a family of LED luminaires for surface and pendant mounting or in open ceilings by use of a recessing frame. Delivers up to 26000 lumen out of the luminaire. The product is designed to light industrial facilities, ware houses, production areas and workshops. With its powerful light output, i81 is well suited for use in areas with high ceiling heights. The luminaire housing is manufactured in die-cast aluminium with low content of iron and copper. Epoxy/polyester powder coated paint finish. Supplied with medium beam - (MB), narrow beam (NB) and extreme narrow beam (XNB) reflector in silver coated aluminium. Front cover in clear polycarbonate.
- Fixed output (HF) and DALI dimmable (1-100%). Driver life time up to 120 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Kit for chain suspension (4m) Double wire suspension kit (4m) Bracket for horizontal wire Ceiling bracket Cluster bracket Revolvable bracket Recessing frame for open ceilings External wireless sensor box Inrush current limiter
- LED 14 000 - 26 000 lumen out Colour temperature 4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 On request: 3000 K
Body material and colour
- Luminaire housing in die-cast aluminium with low content of iron and copper (EN AB-44100). Epoxy/polyester powder coated paint finish. Aluminium grey (RAL 9006). Reflector in silver coated aluminium. Front cover in clear polycarbonate. Silicone gasket. Screws made of acid proof steel.
- Medium beam - (MB), narrow beam (NB) and extreme narrow beam (XNB) reflector in silver coated aluminium.
- Ceiling or wall, on luminaire tracks, side by side in cluster, on horizontal wire or pendant. Suspension brackets have to be ordered separately. i81 LED can also be mounted in open ceilings by use of a recessing frame.
- i81 is supplied with pre-assembled 50 cm halogen free cable without plug.
No downloads available