Robust and powerful industrial LED luminaire
Glamox i80 is a family of IP66 industrial LED luminaires for surface and pendant mounting or in open ceilings by use of a recessing frame. Can be used in ambient temperatures (Ta) from 50°C down to -40°C. Efficient and Versatile Delivers up to 34000 lumen out of the luminaire with a high CRI of 80. The product is designed to light industrial facilities, ware houses, production areas, workshops and cold storages down to Ta -40°C. Also ideal for active use in sports halls with good light and minimum glare. With its powerful light output, i80 is well suited for use in areas with high ceiling heights and is an energy efficient replacement for discharge lamps. Quality materials The luminaire housing is manufactured in die-cast aluminium with low content of iron and copper. Epoxy/polyester powder coated paint finish. The coating thickness is minimum 60 μm and i80 complies with corrosion class C4. Supplied with medium beam - (MB), narrow beam (NB) and extreme narrow beam (XNB) reflector in silver coated aluminium. Front glass in a heat soak tested tempered glass (HTG) with extra high light transmission or impact resistant clear acrylic (CL) front cover. Opal film (OP) as option. i80 complying with corrosion class C5 can be delivered on request.
- Standard i80 is supplied with pre-assembled 50 cm 3x1.5 mm² rubber cable (H05SS-F) and Wieland IP68 plug RST20i3 for fixed output and 50 cm 5x1.5 mm² rubber cable (H05SS-F) and Wieland IP68 plug RST20i5 for DALI. A standard i80 and a through wiring (TW) variant have to be connected when mounted in cluster. The TW variant is equipped with two cables and plugs (male and female).
- Ceiling or wall, on luminaire tracks, side by side in cluster, on horizontal wire or pendant. Suspension brackets have to be ordered separately. i80 LED can also be mounted in open ceilings by use of a recessing frame.
- Medium beam - (MB), narrow beam - (NB) and extreme narrow beam reflector (XNB) in silver coated aluminium. Opal film (OP).
Body material and colour
- Luminaire housing in die-cast aluminium with low content of iron and copper (EN AB-44100). Epoxy/polyester powder coated paint finish. Aluminium grey (RAL 9006). Reflector in silver coated aluminium. Front glass in heat soak tested tempered glass (HTG) or impact resistant clear acrylic (CL) front cover.The type of glass is extra-white and specially coated on both sides to get high light transmission. Opal film (OP) as option. Silicone free gasket. Screws made of acid proof steel.
- LED 7000 - 60 000 lumen out Colour temperature 4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 On request: 3000 K
- Fixed output (HF) and DALI dimmable (10-100%). Some variants can be dimmed down to zero (DALI-Z). Driver life time up to 120 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Kit for chain suspension (4m) Double wire suspension kit (4m) Bracket for horizontal wire Ceiling bracket Cluster bracket Revolvable bracket Recessing frame for open ceilings Wieland female plug IP68 Wieland splitter plug IP68 External wireless sensor box Ceiling bracket with wireless sensor box Inrush current limiter
No downloads available