Ideal for extreme conditions
Our watertight industrial family, MULTI, consists of four different models; MIL, MIR, MIX and MAX. MAX is a high quality long life Category 2 marked luminaire for zone 1/21 and zone 2/22. Suitable for industrial applications, ships and oil installations in areas where an explosive atmosphere is likely to occur occasionally in normal operation. The luminaire has a wide variety of installation options, minimal maintenance and excellent overall economy. The luminaire housing is manufactured in Aluzink or acid-proof steel with white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish. Alternatively in unpainted acid-proof steel. The diffuser is made of impact-proof polycarbonate (PC) with spring clips in acid-proof steel. MAX has a hinged gear tray to facilitate maintenance. 3 hour duration emergency solution is available. Supplied with fixed external battery box to achieve optimal working conditions.
- 1-4 x cable glands. M20 polyamide (cable Ø6 - 12 mm), M20 nickel plated brass (cable Ø4 - 12 mm), M25 polyamide (cable Ø11 - 17 mm), M25 nickel plated brass (cable Ø10 - 18 mm).
- The luminaire is supplied with fixed end brackets, triangle suspension or 2 x M8 hood nuts. Bracket for horizontal wire and revolvable bracket to be mounted on the fixed end bracket. M8 rod -, tube -, pole -, cable bridge -, side - and vibration suspension to be mounted through the M8 hood nut. M8 hood nuts with flexible CC and other special suspensions on request.
- Emergency solution for 3 hour duration is available. Fixed external battery box to achieve optimal working conditions.
- Suspension kits.
Body material and colour
- Housing in Aluzink or acid-proof steel with white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish. Alternatively in unpainted acid-proof steel. The diffuser is made of impact-proof polycarbonate (PC) with moulded silicone gasket and spring clips in acid-proof steel.
- Fixed output (HF).Driver life time up to 120 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- 6 pole 6 mm² screw terminal block. Variants with 6 x 2.5 mm² through wiring.
- LED 2200 - 4500 lumen outColour temperature 4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3.5
No downloads available