ORTUS-W SIGN CB
Modern and versatile emergency lighting.
- A universal family of emergency lighting luminaires that combines variants for backlit pictograms as well as lighting for escape routes and points of emphasis.
- Safety sign luminaire versions are available with a sign luminance of 100 or 500 cd/m². The screen is edge-lit by a large number of low-power LEDs in a way that guarantees the highest uniformity of the sign’s illumination.
A centrally powered single-sided luminaire for surface mounting on walls.
- The luminaire’s housing has high ingress protection and increased mechanical impact resistance, which makes it suitable for use in demanding spaces. It’s an excellent solution for sports facilities, shopping centres, industrial and public buildings. Its functionality has also been extended to include applications in outdoor conditions or at large mounting heights.
- Available for Central battery supply (Z) and (ZA). A versions standard (S), self-test (ST) and (DALI) are also available.
- Uniform sign illumination due to a large amount of low-power LEDs with luminance of 100 or 500 cd/m². Sign visibility: 25 m. Safety sign label ordered separatelly, various signs are available as accessories
Body material and colour
- A white or black plastic housing made of self-extinguishing polycarbonate that withstands a flammability test at 850⁰C.
- 2- or 4- pole, 2.5 mm2 connection terminal
- Emergency safety sign lighting in accordance with the EN 1838 and EN 50172 standards. Escape route emergency lighting in accordance with the EN 60598-2-22 standard, for use with safety signs in accordance with ISO 7010.
No downloads available