Modern and versatile emergency lighting.
- A universal family of emergency lighting luminaires that combines variants for backlit pictograms as well as lighting for escape routes and points of emphasis.
- The ORTUS family perfectly corresponds to the variety of requirements for emergency lighting and uses LEDs with a long useful lifetime exceeding 100,000 h.
- The escape route lighting variant can be equipped with a wide range of various detailed solutions in terms of the available light sources, battery technologies, light distribution options, operating temperature ranges, etc.
A centrally powered surface-mounted luminaire for emergency escape route and anti-panic lighting.
- The luminaire’s housing has high ingress protection and increased mechanical impact resistance, which makes it suitable for use in demanding spaces. It’s an excellent solution for sports facilities, shopping centres, industrial and public buildings. Its functionality has also been extended to include applications in outdoor conditions or at large mounting heights.
- Available for Central battery supply (Z) and (ZA). A versions standard (S), self-test (ST) and (DALI) are also available.
- High-Power LED light source and optical systems with the following light distribution variants are available: corridor (CR), anti-panic (XWB), asymmetrical (ASY), wide-beam (WB) and narrow-beam (NR) to ensure that all emergency lighting needs can be met.
Body material and colour
- A white or black plastic housing made of self-extinguishing polycarbonate that withstands a flammability test at 850⁰C.
- 2- or 4- pole, 2.5 mm2 connection terminal (except ORTUS-S 150: 4 (3) x 1 x 1.5 mm2)
- Emergency escape route and anti-panic lighting in accordance with the EN 1838 and EN 50172 standards; escape route emergency lighting in accordance with the EN 60598-2-22 standard.
No downloads available