Small downlight with a big attitude
D40 is the ideal choice when you want to use the lighting to create a warm and pleasant atmosphere. The low profile and compact design also simplify installation and reduces the need for ceiling void space. When aesthetics matter D40 has a light but robust aluminum housing, which is available in two different finishes: white and chrome. The ability to produce decorative illumination combined with the neat and elegant design, makes D40 ideal for applications such as public areas, corridors and kitchens. D40 is tilt-able which is perfect to create a decorative wall-washer effect in all kind of areas. Dim to warm Nothing does more for the ambience in a room than perfect lighting. By using the optional dim2warm functionality, D40 will provide relaxed, pleasant lighting with a warm, candle light effect. Nightlight D40 is also fully dimmable and can on request be supplied with a nightlight option. Night lighting is ideal for patient rooms and other areas where there is a need for distinct, direct lighting that helps you find your way around at night without disturbing the surroundings more than necessary.
- LED 500 - 700 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 Dim to warm 400-500 lumen out Color temperature 3000-1800 K Ra 80
- Fixed output or phase cut dimmable AC driver.
Body material and colour
- Solid die casted aluminium in white or chrome
Width / Height
- D40-R70F (Fixed): 76mm / 45mm D40-R70A (Adjustable): 84mm / 45mm D40-R92A (Adjustable) 110mm / 45mm
- 25, 40 or 60° Ajustable versions tiltable+/-20 degrees
- D40-R70A/F - ø70 or ø65 mm D40-R92F -ø92 mm
No downloads available