Downlight with state of the art LED technology
Glamox D70-S is a surface mounted downlight. The Downlight is supplied with state of the art LED technology. High power LED demands a precise, ingenious and perfected product design. Our designers have focused on easy mounting and functionality. Efficient heat management influences the lifetime of the product and provide you with a long lasting and high quality solution.
Applicable surface mounted downlight
The D70-S is suitable for many applications with several lumen out packages and a selection of different reflectors.
The design of D70-S is scalable in combination with the rest of D70 family. Selecting a combination of different variants and sizes within the same downlight family provides a uniform look and feel. To make it easy to adapt, the D70-family provides you with a whole range of luminaire sizes and lumen packages.
- Fixed output (HF), DALI dimmable (100-1%).Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C. CCT version use external driver box.
Body material and colour
- Reflector housing in die-casted aluminium, metallised PC reflector and driver housing in polycarbonate.
- 3/5 pole 2,5 mm² push-in terminal block prepared for through wiring.
- For installation directly onto ceilings or ceiling junction box by use of integral adapter.
S155: LED 1100 - LED 1400 Lumen Out
Light source information: 3000/4000 Kelvin, CRI 80, 90 on request, MacAdams 3.
Lifetime LED: Up to 100.000h Ta25.
For precise technical information please see the data sheet on item level.
- Reflector can be delivered in matt (SM), high gloss (SI) or faceted high gloss (SF) finish.
No downloads available