Premium luminous surface
It’s basic knowledge for architects that light can amplify the architectural expression of a room. Hence the best luminaires look great and make their surroundings look even better. This is what our designer wanted to achieve when he designed Glamox C90-P. The result is a pendent luminaire that can make a striking impression with its bold aluminium frame and fully illuminated surface. But more importantly it has the best light quality we can offer. The star of the show or a good support Glamox C90-P can be both the centrepiece of a room and a discrete decorative product. Choose the largest version of the C90-P for a reception or a big stairwell and it will be the star of the show. Choose a smaller pendant and you get luminaires that will add subtle elegance to any office landscape, social zone or meeting room. Versatile product C90-P is available in two different colours and four different sizes. By combining the different sizes and different suspension heights it’s easy to create exciting lighting layouts for an atrium an assembly hall or other rooms where you want to make a grand statement. Complete product family The pendant can of course also be combined with recessed or surface mounted products in the C90 family. This way it’s possible to stick with the same product family for a complete project to create a harmonious design with high quality products throughout. Uniform light, high performance C90-P is a natural extension of the C90 family, a product family characterised by high light quality and versatility. The C90 family has earned the slogan premium luminous surface. This is not only because it’s backlit. For this product family we have also been actively involved in the process of designing the LED modules in order to achieve a combination of uniform light, high light output and low energy consumption. Wide range of options C90-P is available in four different diameters, ø 420 mm, ø 570 mm, ø 870 mm and ø 1170 mm, with light output ranging from 2000 to 27 000 lumens, plenty enough to accommodate lofty ceilings. The luminaire is available with opal optics for soft, diffused light. For areas with work stations it can be beneficial to use microprismatic optics that will reduce the glare to a minimum. Light management and Human Centric Lighting C90-P is available with DALI dimming and is compatible with all Glamox LMS systems. The luminaire can also be supplied with tuneable white technology which means that it can be used in a Human Centric Lighting solution.
- Supplied with 3-point wire suspension, flexible power cable and ceiling cup.Length: 2 m on 420 and 570. 5 m on 870 and 1170
- Electronic ballast (HF) or DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- In ceiling cup.
- This product is available with integrated PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- LED 2000 - 27 000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3Tuneable white (CCT)
Body material and colour
- Aluminium body, powder coated in white or grey structure.
- Opal (OP) or micro prismatic (MP) with dust cover on top. MP only available on 420, 570 and 870 version.
No downloads available