If you had to choose between an elegant, contemporary design, high efficacy and light quality, what would be your choice? What you should say is “Yes please, I’ll take all of it”. And we’ll give you C75-P, a luminaire that is perfectly suited for any modern office environment, whether open office or traditional space incorporating private offices. Minimalist design The C75-P design is a tribute to minimalism. The luminaire is completely transparent when it’s not lit. When lit it creates an impression of being almost invisible, with only a thin sliver of light floating in the air. The illusion is created by LED chips concealed in the slim aluminium centre piece and a transparent optic. The prismatic optic is embossed with precisely shaped points that refract the light accurately without causing glare. Upgraded for energy efficiency We know reducing energy consumption and carbon footprint is becoming more and more important. This is why C75-P has recently been upgraded with a thinner acrylic plate (4 mm). This clever design modification makes the luminaire more energy efficient while enhancing the transparency and minimalism of the design. We have also equipped the luminaire with some of the most powerful LED chips on the market. Excellent light quality But there’s more to a good lighting solution than energy efficiency and an elegant design. Providing light that is both pleasant and well suited for the work that is carried out under it, is equally important. To provide the optimal light distribution, our engineers have finetuned the sizes and positioning of the engraved cavities. C75’s light quality is also high with glare control at UGR17 and the option of CRI 90 if high colour rendering is needed. Lighting controls for further reduction in energy consumption Another way to reduce energy consumption is to install lighting controls. C75 is available with integrated sensors for motion and daylight detection, and also with the Glamox Zigbee solution for wireless light control. Hence it can easily be integrated into any Glamox lighting controls solution from basic sensor-based lighting controls to advanced central monitoring systems.
- LED 5000 - 7500 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3. Tuneable white (CCT)
- An innovative embossed transparent microprismatic optic, only 4mm thin.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch. PIR sensors for wireless communication type MPW-SEN and CPW-SEN. Both are a part of Glamox wireless system. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under "Download".
Body material and colour
- Powder painted aluminum body in white or black.
- Delivered with halogen free textile cable.
- Supplied with 2,5m cable and 1,5m wire suspension.
- DALI driver.Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products