Industrial LED magnifier with 3D feature
Wave LED is a magnifier for industrial applications. Wave LED offer shadow-free magnification with light coming from both sides, as well as three-dimensional magnification with light coming from the left or right. The 3D-feature is especially welcome when working with circuit boards and similar delicate objects. With its rectangular lens, Wave LED is also suitable for reading purposes. Colours: White or light grey. Maximum flexibility and precision The flexibility of the joint between lamp head and arm makes exact positioning easy. The spring balanced arm provides maximum vertical and horizontal movement, and will always stay in the right position without drifting. The standard version is supplied with a 3.5 or 5 diopter glass lens. A cloth cover is provided to protect the lens from dust and to prevent the luminaire from inadvertently turning into a burning glass. LED: Light source of the future! Wave LED is equipped with two LED modules, which are lit individually. The modules are dimmable, and automatically turn themselves off after 4 or 9 hours in order to save energy. Light emitting diodes have an incredibly long life span. The diodes in Wave LED have a life expectancy of 50.000 hours. That means 25 years or more with normal use. You will never have to change the light source! UV light version UV magnifiers are primarily designed for the inspection of conformal coatings. The 400nm UVA light source is also ideal for detailed inspection of welds, solder joints and other areas of stress concentration. UV tracer conformal coatings observed under the Wave LED UV light source glow a dark purple colour allowing for easy identification of uncoated areas.
- Supplied with 2 x integrated LED modules. Correlated colour temperature (CCT) is 4000°K. Colour rendition index (CRI) is 80.The LED modules are dimmable, 0–50–100%.UV version is available.
Body material and colour
- Steel arm, shade in aluminium. Colour: White or light grey.
- Standard with table clamp (AH clamp). Other table clamps, integrated table mounts and trolley are available on request.
- Standard with 3.5 or 5 diopter crown glass lens. Lens dimensions are 175 x 108 mm.For additional magnification a secondary lens, 4D, 6D or 10Dcan be attached to the magnifier.
- Delivered with 2m cable and plug.
Arm technology and movement
- Parallel, three-pivot arm. Arm length is 105 cm.
- A shut-off function is integrated. The light will automatically shut off after 4 or 9 hours.
No downloads available