WAVE LED UV
Illuminated magnifier with UV-A light sources
Wave LED is a magnifier for industrial applications. It is now available with integrated UV-A light sources. The UV versions are primarily designed for the inspection of conformal coatings. UV tracer conformal coatings observed under the Wave LED UV light source glow a dark purple colour allowing for easy identification of uncoated areas. Experienced users can also see the volume of coating at different locations across a circuit board's " surface. The 365nm UV-A light sources are also ideal for the inspection of welds, solder joints and other areas of stress contamination. Other applications for this unique magnifier include criminology, museum and artwork restoration, document authenticity, leak detection, currency verification and gemstone and mineral inspection. ESD-safe versions ESD versions of Wave LED are also available, with regular or UV-A light sources. Wave LED ESD-UV is especially made for the electronics industry, where electrostatic discharges can prove fatal for electronic components. It is designed to drain away static charges as they occur in a controlled manner. UV-A LED light sources Wave LED UV and ESD-UV are equipped with two 365nm UV-A LED modules, which are individually controllable. These magnifiers are equipped with step dimming 0-50-100%. Timer functionality is also integrated. The light will automatically shut off after 4 (or 9) hours. Maximum flexibility and precision The flexibility of the joint between lamp head and arm makes exact positioning easy. The spring balanced arm provides maximum vertical and horizontal movement, and will always stay in the right position without drifting. WAVE LED UV and ESD-UV are supplied with a 3.5 or 5 diopter glass lens. A cloth cover is provided to protect the lens from dust and to prevent the luminaire from inadvertently turning into a burning glass. About magnification Follow this link to read more about the principles of magnification, and how a Luxo magnifier can be a valuable tool for a variety of applications. Follow this link to learn more about Luxo illuminated magnifiers
- Two dimmable 365nm UV-A LED modules. Step dimming: 0-50-100%.
- Standard with table clamp (AH clamp). Other table clamps, integrated table mounts and trolley are available on request.
- Standard with 3.5 or 5 diopter rectangular crown glass lens. Lens dimensions are 175 x 108 mm. For additional magnification, a secondary 4-, 6- or 10-diopter lens can be attached to the primary lens.
- Delivered with 2m cable and plug.
Body material and colour
- Steel arm and die-cast aluminum shade. Fully-enclosed neck design. Colour: Black.
Arm technology and movement
- Parallel, three-pivot arm. Arm length is 105 cm.
- An integrated auto shut-off will turn the light off after 9 or 4 hours.
No downloads available