Wave LED ESD
ESD-safe industrial LED magnifier with 3D feature
Wave LED ESD is especially made for the electronics industry where electrostatic discharges can prove fatal for electronic components. It is designed to drain away static charges as they occur in a controlled manner. Wave LED ESD offers shadow-free magnification with light coming from both sides, as well as three-dimensional magnification with light coming from the left or right. The 3D-feature is especially welcome when working with circuit boards and similar delicate objects. Colour: Black Maximum flexibility and precision The flexibility of the joint between lamp head and arm makes exact positioning easy. The spring balanced arm provides maximum vertical and horizontal movement, and will always stay in the right position without drifting. The standard version is supplied with a 3.5 or 5 diopter glass lens. A cloth cover is provided to protect the lens from dust and to prevent the luminaire from inadvertently turning into a burning glass. LED: Light source of the future! Wave LED ESD is equipped with two LED modules, which are lit individually. The modules are dimmable, and automatically turn themselves off after 4 or 9 hours in order to save energy. Light emitting diodes have an incredibly long life span. The diodes in Wave LED have a life expectancy of 50.000 hours. That means 25 years or more with normal use. You will never have to change the light source!
Arm technology and movement
- Parallel, three-pivot arm. Arm length is 105 cm.
Body material and colour
- Steel arm, shade in aluminium. Colour: Black.
- Delivered with 2m cable and plug.
- Standard with 3.5 or 5 diopter crown glass lens. Lens dimensions are 175 x 108 mm.For additional magnification a secondary lens, 4D, 6D or 10Dcan be attached to the magnifier.
- Standard with table clamp (AH clamp). Other table clamps, integrated table mounts and trolley are available on request.
- A shut-off function is integrated. The light will automatically shut off after 4 or 9 hours.
- Supplied with 2 x integrated LED modules. Correlated colour temperature (CCT) is 4000°K. Colour rendition index (CRI) is 80.The LED modules are dimmable, 0–50–100%.
No downloads available